I’ve been “social media-ing” about a few recent nutrition talks I’ve given, and “Da People” have voiced their passionate desire to taste a few samplings of these epic events. As the humble Westley once said to Buttercup in the Princess Bride, “As you wish”.
DESIGNING DIETS FOR BUSY PROFESSIONALS
I take a slightly different approach when designing diets plans for busy professionals then for athletes. We need to prioritize, and focus on the highest level steps first in order to produce the fastest, most effective, and most efficient results. I believe that path is different based on different demographics. In this first video clip, I talk about the strategy I take with busy professionals:
- Improve Crappy Food Choices
- Find a Diet Structure That Works as a Lifestyle Plan
- Integrate Targeted Dietary Numbers for Higher-Level Physique Goals, Over Time
DESIGNING DIETS FOR ATHLETES
The game is different for athletes, and fitness freaks and geeks. Although the broad topics remain the same, the order of strategic importance changes. In this second video clip, I talk about the approach I take with athletes:
- Focus on Detailed & Targeted Numbers First
- Emphasize Good Food Choices
- Find a Practical & Sustainable Diet Structure
POST-TALK Q AND A
I debated putting up a third clip of the bourbon-fueled post talk Q and A’s, socializing, mingling and tingling, etc. But:
1. I’d need to get a bunch of release forms signed by the participants. Ain’t nobody got no damn time for that.
2. I’d like to keep this site rated R. I’m not ready to annoy you with all of the pop-ups that “pop up” on XXX-rated sites.
Totally just kidding by the way. I’m a big talker, but not as cool as I pretend. However, one thing can’t be denied — the people have always loved “The Miyak(i)”, and “The Miyak(i)” the people. Maybe my trustee white board will visit your town soon.