When The Samurai Diet came out on Amazon.com I wanted to check it out on my iPhone. I had heard there was a Kindle for iPhone app, but hadn’t installed or used it before. If you are in the same boat, here are the steps to get the book on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. I’m posting these instructions from memory, so I hope they are right 😉
1. Read this page for some information on Kindle for iPhone.
2. Go to the App Store on your mobile device and install Kindle for iPhone. Once installed, you’ll log in using your Amazon account to link the two.
3. You can’t purchase books directly through the Kindle app (bummer, right?). Instead, you’ll need to open a web browser (including Safari on your iPhone) and go to the Kindle Store.
5. Find The Samurai Diet by entering either the book title or author name in the Search box. Or, since I’m feeling extra helpful, go here.
6. Buy it, and select the device to which you’d like the book delivered.
7. Go back and open your Kindle app; the book will download automatically and is ready to read.
Now you’ll have The Samurai Diet with you where ever you go!