Hey guys and gals, Kalai and I are in the process of putting together our free “Beach Physique Guide”.
Free meaning to “trick” you into signing up for our blog — don’t worry, we provide awesome information meant to actually help you, not bullshit.
“Beach Physique Guide” meaning training and nutrition programs geared specifically towards slashing fat, building a beach-ready body, and looking awesome with your shirt off, pants off, or walking around naked (not getting better at doing a bunch of exercises and drills in the gym, but getting nowhere with your physique goals).
This thing is gonna be cool man — an ebook plus an ongoing e-course/newsletter with emails and videos, etc. This may be my final fitness coaching swan song, because I’m kind of getting bored with it all. I may just go back to competing myself, and doing something else.
But first, I need to leave you with a comprehensive resource so you can learn everything you need to know to slash fat, transform your physique, and look awesome. By the end, you’ll know more than 90% of the trainers out there — at least when it comes to body composition transformation — and you’ll be able to be your own physique coach. You won’t need me or any other guru around to get the job done.
This guide is gonna be just that. So get your bikini or dong thong ready.
Anyways, that’s right around the corner. For now, I was editing and uploading some of the videos, and thought these two in particular might help give you a good idea of our overall approach to body composition transformation, physique enhancement, etc.
Once you understand Da Big Picture, we can dive into Da Details. Here’s the vi-vi-videos:
THE BEACH PHYSIQUE — BIG PICTURE OVERVIEW
THE BEACH PHYSIQUE — DIET FOR 80% FAT LOSS
I was recently a guest on a popular fitness podcast in Austria — Power-Quest. We had a great time talking about a variety of topics related to fat loss nutrition, training, and looking ripped year-round.
Listen to the full interview here: 388 (Gold): Nate Miyaki — Ein Samurai im Kampfermodus
*Scroll down and click on the title. The portion with me is in English, and it starts at 13:50 and ends at 47:50.
- What Nate’s 2000 calorie dinner consists of, hahaha….
- How you can structure your diet in a way to eat a big, satiating meal with carbs at night, even in the most aggressive fat loss/cutting phases. No more starving on lettuce leaves at night to get lean.
- Why calories and macronutrients are exponentially more important than diet structure.
- How Intermittent Feast pulls principles from natural bodybuilding, The Paleo Diet, Sports Nutrition, and intermittent fasting protocols.
- A brief comparison of 5-6 small meals a day vs. 2 meals a day, and why the latter can work as an excellent fat loss & physique enhancement plan (from physiology to practicality to sustainability).
- Giving credit where credit is due — Serge Nubret (as the athletic) and Ori Hofmekler (as the intellectual & scientific) pioneers of intermittent fasting/feasting protocols.
- The problems with extreme bulking & cutting phases.
- Why you can use bodybuilders for inspiration, but also why you shouldn’t try to follow the protocols of drug enhanced athletes (unless of course you want to take that route, no judgement here).
- Why I love red meat.
- Sane, unbiased protein recommendations.
- Why you should put more focus on the basics of a sound nutrition plan vs. the overuse of supplements as miracle cures.
- Why there is no one right way to train. An athlete simply must match their training protocol to their goal, how my program changed training primarily for performance (martial arts and stunts) vs. training for appearance (natural bodybuilding, fitness modeling).
- The value of mobility and dynamic warm-ups to offset computer posture and prevent injury.
- Why free weights and basic movements should be the foundation of your routine as opposed to flashy & fancy exercises.
EIN SAMURAI! I don’t know what that means, but it sounds pretty cool. Thanks for the opportunity Dominik.